Access to the site does not require you to type your name, but for the use of certain services on the website you must enter your personal details in the appropriate sections. The data provided for the purposes set out above will be processed using appropriate security measures in line with current technological standards and respecting the requirements of GDPR 679/16. According to the abovementioned regulations, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights. The following statement relates to the website www.yccs.it, sub-domains and sites connected to it or attributable to it and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted by users connected via links published on pages of our site not attributable to the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda or companies linked to it. No data derived from consulting the web service is communicated or disseminated.
With regard to the processing of data required for access through authentication, the following information is provided:
- 'Yacht Club Costa Smeralda' collects and processes your personal data for purposes related to carrying out and managing the activities of an association of its nature. Your data may be used for the internal purposes of compiling registry lists, bookkeeping, invoicing, credit management, to satisfy all obligations provided for by law, for statistical purposes, for communications, and for services explicitly requested by you. You will receive information and communications regarding the activities of the association and invitations to events organised or taken part in by the same.
- Processing shall be carried out either manually or by electronic means, in accordance with all necessary precautions to ensure security and confidentiality of the information.
- The data may be handled within our company by all those authorised to process it by the Controller and trained in legal obligations regarding privacy.
The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational requirements closely related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories:
- Organisations, professionals, companies or other structures charged by us with processing related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations relating to our ordinary business activities, as well as for credit recovery purposes;
- Public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- Banks, financial institutions or other parties to whom the transfer of data is necessary to carry out our company's activities in relation to the fulfilment of our contractual obligations towards you.
- Your refusal to allow processing of the data referred to in clause 1 of this policy will render it impossible for us to provide the services requested and to fulfil our legal obligations.
- The data controller is the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, in the person of the Secretary General pro-tempore, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Transfer of personal data: your data will not be transferred to EU Member States or third countries outside of the European Union.
Data subject's rights: you may exercise you rights at any time, pursuant to art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, in particular the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, whenever possible, the retention period;
- rectification and erasure of data;
- object to a supervising authority.
You may exercise your rights via written request to the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda (YCCS) Amateur Sporting Association, Loc. Porto Cervo - Yacht Club Building - Porto Cervo 07021 – (OT, Italy), or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or certified email: email@example.com
Porto Cervo, 25 May 2018